Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ZARA HOME

Zara Home launched today and to be completely honest, I am underwhelmed. I obviously found a few things that I love and that I wish were in my home, but these are, in my opinion, the best of the best. I cant resist these sweater looking blankets, anything with a british flag but this rug especially, or the gold-plated skull flatware. I also love the pineapple box, but I have a thing for pineapples (mostly because if I could be any fruit it would be a pineapple), rope door stopper (because it reminds me of a cottage on the beach), and this turquoise tumbler. And I am absolutely OBSESSED with this black globe, skull box, tableware, chain link picture frame (SO CUTE), and  this lucite tray. This tray would make such an amazing bar cart; its modern, perfectly sized, and so chic.
I'll try to keep up with the seasonal changes and add to the list, but I'm hoping there are better things to come on this one.
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment