Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF



This is my attempt at a futuagram...an instagram from the future. As you might be able to tell from my futuagrams, my weekend will be spent relaxing in this Stylemint hoodie, eating breakfast sandwiches, reading, and taking naps in the sun. after all, in dog years, I am 154... a lady needs her sleep and what better way to do it than under the warmth of the sun?! While I do not yet have the dream nap nooks above, I'm sure I'll be just fine. I have already flipped through Paris in Color, which features the author's view of Paris through her camera lens and collaged by color. It reminds me of my semester spent in Aix-en-Provence, in the south of France and melts my heart. Domino's book of decorating releases my inner interior designer, AND lets my use my plethora of sticky notes. And then....Paris, a Love Story. A story of an American in Paris who falls in love in more than one way and shares recipes along the way. My heart literally skips beats describing it. I went a little crazy this week and used my mastercard in place of my daily gym routine, soooo I am also anticipating a few run in's with a certain man in uniform. woo!
Hope its a full-tank-of gas, favorite-song-on-the-radio kind of weekend!
xoxo, 
Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment