Monday, October 1, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist

This weekend was a much needed weekend off. I went out to dinners, out with friends, and took one of my cousins shopping for her homecoming dress which left me full of relief. The options for a sophomore that are affordable as well as accessible are limited to put it mildly. Of course I spent some of that time coveting some items that remind me of a different kind of homecoming-- in college, with my favorite fall items playing flip cup and drinking spiked apple cider.

1. Free People Destroyer Boot. I have been lusting after these boots since last winter when they became popular on pinterest with tall boot socks. The warn-in feel, zipper up the back, and jet black color are all you need in a good boot.
2. YSL Rouge Lipstick.  More than wanting this creamy coral lipstick is wanting the ability to wear it. I just can't convince myself to wear a bright red lip, but that doesnt mean I don't put on red in the comfort of my own bathroom and sip on a glass of wine just to leave the lip marks.
3. J.Crew Flower Necklace. J.Crew can do no wrong in my eyes, and this flowered statement necklace is the perfect example. The colors, the way it lays, everything is perfection. Throw in a perfect T in grey and I'm set for life.
4. Paul Macroons. These were an important meal for me when I lived in Provence. They fell somewhere in between breakfast/ espresso/lunch, and are almost too pretty to eat. almost.
5. Veda Max Leather Moto Jacket. The silhouette of this jacket is so beautiful and flattering, and the leather looks like butta.
6. Asos Bear Hat. I mean...does this even need explanation?
7. Tory Burch Wallet. I desperately need a new wallet. I am that girl at Target/the grocery store/ Starbucks/ H&M who has to dig through her bag only to drop $0.17 cents and 3 receipts. Not only would this gorgeous wallet fix that little problem, but there would be no need for a bag as this stunner can stand alone. voila!

Cheers to a fabulous week!
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment