Monday, October 29, 2012

WOAH. Last weekend and the weekend before have been a whirlwind. I went to Cincinnati to visit my friends from college and was heartsick on my way home. I love those girls more than anything, and any time I am with them it is like nothing changed. I did a few syringe shots, danced my little heart out, and ate out wayyyy to much, and loved every minute of it. When I got back, I had a busy work week--lots of fun unwrapping all of Anthor's holiday trim and getting giddy along the way, and my neighbor had three emergency surgeries on her knee so I was at the hospital and helping out at her house. As cheesy as it sounds, my post weekend wish list is health, happiness, and hot chocolate this week/month/year, and this week especially reminded me of just how lucky I am. Butttt, there are a few additional things that made me smile this week...

1. How adorable is this Anthro hat?! The colors are perfect, and the cozy knit is calling my red little head!
2. Mint headphones...I have wanted a pair of large-noise canceling headphones for a while to improve my street cred, and this pair from urban is preppy and cool- I'm sold.
3. I already own this honey-comed sweater/wrap in white and I want it in black and brown-- Its everything.
4. How can you not start the day off right with this Kate Spade mug that says wink, cha cha cha, and live color in fun colors?!
5. This gap Fair Isle sweater?! Yes, please.

Its gonna be a great week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment