Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vegan Leather Jacket


Meet my new vegan leather jacket!!! Its a beautiful option to the real alternative; the texture is buttery, the quilting on the sleeves is beautiful, and the lining adds extra warmth. I had some concerns as I was not sure how the texture would be, or the overall look, and it wasn't just me. I was literally stopped on the street and at Anthropologie for people to gasp and pet the newest member of my wardrobe, with the same concerns. And the consensus is that it rocks! I will be honest, I wanted a real leather jacket, but at their $500 price tags, I just can't justify it. Enter Free People. Now, I feel great about my purchase because it looks great, feels great, and does good! I mean who doesn't want to save a couple of babes along the path to fabulousness?! 
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment