Monday, October 15, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist



Today, all my dreams came true. My mom took me to IKEA and let me redecorate our family room (the start of many...!!!!!). So, in a matter of hours, we had driven to Chicago, played Tetris with boxes filled with new couch parts, sang independent women a la Destiny Child after succeeding in said Tetris, assembled a couch and to recover, tested out a new skin routine. woahhhhh. I'm tired just thinking about it. And thats not all. This weekend was top notch as well, one of my little brothers was home from college which means plenty of good meals courtesy of my mama, the weather was just right for some friends and I to carve pumpkins, drink spiked apple cider and cook pumpkin seeds, and in between all the fun, I found myself daydreaming about a few things....

1. Free People sweater. As if I need another sweater. But this one just looks like it is knit right on your body and the watermelon color is unexpected, but perfect. 

2. Milwaukee Cupcake Company minis. Milwaukee Cupcake Company is a darling little cupcake spot that opened a few years ago in the Third Ward, the hip, eccentric part of the city. They have holiday-inspired cupcakes as well as a variety of mini-cupcakes each day. I could use a bite-sized carrot cake/pumpkin mini cupcake right about now. 

3. Matching PJ set. I think part of growing up is also appreciating all the little things of being young. Like matching pajamas from J.Crew. 

4. Landsend Knit Sweater Socks...do these need an explanation? 

5. Fox Ring. Foxes are one of falls newest trends, and what better way to indulge than this foxy stone ring?! Its trendy, but without being too obvious. 

6. Mango Trench. This trench reminds me of the quintessential Burberry one that is on my lottery wishlist (you know, the list of things you want when you win the lottery?!) I also love the black trim, it adds that extra something. 

7. Floppy Hat. I have seen so many people try this on and look amazing...so I want in on the fun. 

8. Blair's office tonight on gossip girl...I couldn't find a picture online yet, but as soon as D opened those doors, I swoooooooned. 

Here's to a fabulous week!
xoxo,
Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment