Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fruity Tootie

Via
Seriousness is for the birds. I love being young and I think that talking about silly things is one of the most fun and interesting ways to get to know even the people you know the best. I have been known to send a mass text or two asking my friends and family what type of fruit, color, animal, etc. they could be and why. Explanations are a combination of fascinating, hilarious, and indicative of personality. Its also a fun way to get to know strangers--a friend of a friend when the conversation drops, or the like. If I could be any type of fruit I would be a Pineapple. I think Pineapples are so fun. I love their color, inside and out, I love their spikes, they are tough on the outside but sweet on the inside. They can be eaten plain, or grilled for an extra sweet dessert, they are at the top of Carmen Miranda's hat--I didn't know her name, I had to google the lady that dances with fruit on her hat, but who doesn't want to be at the top of her hat?! I want to be a pineapple because they are so much fun, which most of my friends and family would tell you is very indicative of my personality. Im the first one signed up for karaoke, will talk in accents in any given moment, and love to live life for the fun of it.  I have gotten some pretty good responses so far in the form of strawberries, raspberries, apples, and a kiwi- but if you could be any kind of fruit, which would you be?
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment