Monday, August 20, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist

This weekend flew by, and as I was working both days, I let myself sleep in this morning-this has been the best Monday in a while! In normal fashion, I have found a slew of things I wish were mine throughout last week and the weekend, and hope to acquire at least some of it this week!

1. Volupsa Candle These candles are literally the best thing I have ever smelled, that fill any room with a subtle but AMAZING scent. They have a variety of scents and the tins are so chic, they add style as well as beautiful smells to any room.
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil These jumbo eye pencils are a no-brainer; they are easy to use, coat your entire lid, are extra-pigmented, and this particular bronzy-gold color is called French Fries- uhhh, duh!
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Lara's Theme I have been wanting to try a Deborah Lippmann nail polish for a long time, but the $16.00 price tag has always been too much of a deterrent. That was, until I came across this tangerine color, and Amazon.com offers them for less! It is such a beautiful color that will compliment all skin colors.
4. Hunter Boots I have wanted a pair of Hunter Boots literally forever, and even ordered one once, but returned them because of some unsightly skid marks. I have been flip-flopping between original green or a bright yellow or red, but when I saw these limited edition ones, I knew that these were perfect. (side note: I am a sucker for anything limited-edition...I know they're a gimmick, but I can't help myself)
5. Piperlime. Anything and Everything. Piperlime is one of my favorite places to shop because of the variety of brands and options they offer, their vast catalogue of types of items (shoes, accessories, apparel, etc.), free shipping AND returns, and their adorable packaging. So, I would loveeee a shopping spree at Piperlime. The sooner, the better.
6. La Tartine Gourmande I love a good cookbook. The images, how sometimes the ingredients get on the page, and the end results. As I've mentioned, I spent a semester in France, and am obsessed with all things French. As an aspiring baker, this is the perfect cookbook for great recipes and even more beautiful pictures.
7. Tory Burch Classic Reva Flat. I love Tory Burch and her classic flats are some of my favorite shoes I own. I have a metallic pair that I have literally worn to death, and its time to replace them. I think its time for a classic, and black with gold detailing is just that.

Have a fabulous week!
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment