Monday, January 28, 2013

Post Weekend Wishlist

I am pretty smitten with this weekend's wishlist. I mean, I love everything that gets on this list, but this week is especially good. I need wish each of these would be waiting for me with a pretty little bow around a certain 23rd birthday!

1. J.Crew Stripped Cotton Pant// These pants are literally a must-have for anyone who loves to lounge. They are so soft, yet structured, and the stripes are a fun addition.
2. Cartier Love Bracelet// From the moment I saw this in InStyle's glossy pages, and stacked on Kourtney Kardashian's teeny tiny wrists I have always lusted after this bangle.
3. Polo Baseball Hat// For all those weekend strolls to get coffee, to hide a bad hair day, I need a staple baseball hat!
4. Kate Spade, Things We Love// Because there is not a page in that book that I do not love.
5. J.Crew Vintage Straight Jean// Part boyfriend, part tailored... these are my next pair of denim.
6. Alexander Wang The Rockie Bag// Another wishlist item I have wanted forever...and in a neon?! le duh.

Did I mention my birthday was in a week?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment