Monday, January 21, 2013

Post Weekend Wishlist

 Last week was a great week. I had my first client meeting where I was wined and dined-- i highly recommend it, and have decided to make some life changes and take some initiatives. Of course, a few things never change, like my weekly wishlist. This week, I wish for...

1. Nars Schiap// I have been more adventurous with lip color and have heard amazing things about this NARS shade, so Im dying to try it. 
2.Jouer Sparkle and Pop// These party crackers have mini champagne bottle bubbles, cocktail ring, a jouer sample, and some other fun surprises, and now Im convinced that I can't have a party without one for each place setting. 
3. Piperlime Necklace// I've had my eye on this bauble forever and after watching all 6 seasons of GG lately, I want it more than ever to channel my inner SVDW. 
4. David Yurman Ring// This is a life wishlist item. I've wanted one forever and will always want one. 
5. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve// I just got this Fresh lotion in a recent Birchbox and am OBSESSED with it! I want the full-size ASAP. My face has never felt so moisturized, and I get the added bonus of youthfulness-forever. (right?!)
6. CC Skye nail bangle// One of my best friends has the Giles&Brother version and ever since I've wanted the hardware version of jewelry, and this CC Skye version is just that...
7. Rebecca Minkoff blazer// Ive been wanting a drapy-red blazer for a while now, and this Rebecca Minkoff one is just gorgeous. 

I hope this week you begin each day like its your birthday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment