Thursday, January 24, 2013

ORGANIZE.




1//2//3//4

Along with losing weight and quitting some vice, I feel like everyone’s 2013 resolution is to get organized. I have always been pretty organized, but I would love to have prettier organization style—it’s something people notice and it says something about you. As I’ve already mentioned, I started a new job at the beginning of January, so naturally, I needed to get myself a new planner. I think all of these are perfect options, but there is a local paper store near me, and I splurged on the Kate Spade 2012-2013 agenda. I love the cover, crisp pages, and beginning of each month graphics; they without a doubt make me smile in the morning and brighten my day. The only thing I would caution is that there is not a lot of room for each day, so if you are writing to do lists or have lots to remember, this might not be the planner for you. Luckily, I have about 17  cute notepads to write my lists on, and I just slip them inside each day. 
Happy Planning!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment