Monday, September 10, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist

Monday, we meet again. Thanks to the back-in-action fall favorite at Starbucks--the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and a few wishlist items, I think I will make it through the Monday blues.

Sabine Chain necklace with Multicolored Rhinestones// this statement necklace is the perfect length, it hits right at the collarbone. It can be paired with just about anything, a black v-neck, dark jeans, and boots/ leather pencil skirt and white blouse/ peplum sheath...and you're out the door looking fabulous.

Get It done Zebra Notepad// The perfect size to be transportable and still be long enough to make a list, this little zebra drill sergeant would definitely make me check items off my to-do list!

Nikon D40 SLR camera// I have wanted a good camera for a while now, and have heard rave reviews from all bloggers who snap away with this heavy-duty camera...maybe someday I'll be fancy enough for this!

Essie Miss Fancy Pants// The perfect fall/winter shade of a muddy mauve/greige mix. It reminds me of a cup of hot cocoa after the whipped cream and marshmallows have melted

Marc by Marc Jacobs Nylon tote// Another repeat offender on the wishlist...this bag just seems to be it! Roomy, functional, and chic-see, it is possible.

Free City Sweatshirt// I just cannot justify spending $200 on a hoodie, buttt, if I could, this would be it. I love the colors, decals, and california vibe!

Anthropologie Love Letter Sheets// How sweet it would be to fall into a love letter. These sheets are not only beautiful and authentic,all letters found in a vintage shop in Brooklyn, but the thought that you are quite literally wrapped up in a love letter warms my whole body from my heart to my tippy-toes.

Hope everyone has a great week!
xox,
Alex

1 comment: