Sunday, September 22, 2013

Post Weekend Wish List

Just a few things that caught my eye over the week...

1. Cowl Scarf// Braided Headwarmer// Cowl scarves are my absolute favorite fall accessory, and paired with this braided headband and a top knot its the perfect menage-a-trois.

2. Fur Shawl Jacket// Camo Jacket// Wildfox Popsicle Sweater// I love olive for fall, and adding different textures and patterns makes it feel new for the season. This Wildfox sweater underneath? Call it the fall uniform.

3. SketchbookMKE Wisconsin Print// I am obsessed with this uniquely cool Wisconsin print for my gallery wall.

4. Madewell Flannels// Another fall staple that is done so perfectly by Madewell.

5. Moroccan Wedding Blanket// These beautiful handmade blankets make me feel like I am at a beach-y retreat all year long.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment