Sunday, December 9, 2012

POST WEEKEND WISHLIST


Its just like sometimes when I'm trying to live life, it gets right in my way, you know?! Even when my to-do lists are written in my phone, polka-dot target notepad, on my closet mirror in dry-erase marker, and up my arm, I still manage to forget or push things back. Like this little gem. But, it is an early new years resolution of mine to do this as daily as possible, and 2013 is my year, people. So, I'll get back to the basics, and start with a favorite of mine-- my post-weekend wishlist. These are a few things I have my eye on this christmas season...a few. 

One Good Deed A Day// This sweet little book has 365 good deed challenges, one a day, and its the perfect reminder to not only good one good deed a day, but to make yourself a better person than you were yesterday. even if its smiling at a stranger or thanking the mailman. 

MALIN & GOETZ Peppermint Shampoo // I want this shampoo for three reasons 1. the peppermint wakes you up, and I could use all the help I could get 2. its made for sensitive, dry skin/hair, both of which I have to an extreme, and I welcome remedies 3 (and possibly most important) have you seen the packaging? 

MALIN & GOETZ Cilantro Conditioner // SEE ABOVE which the exception of 1. the cilantro calms, its the ying and yang of shampoos and conditioners. 

Lulu Lemon Chervron Sports-bra// Motivation to workout, and to want to work out in only a sports-bra and shorts. 

Anthropologie Christmas Ornaments// I mean I want this bunny to be my cool aunt/ grandma/ future me/ best friend...its that too much to ask of a christmas ornament? And the bird is amazing, and would look perfect offsetting christmas-tree-green 

Anthropologie Sherpa Robe// This robe feels like Im wrapping myself in a polar bear. the end. 

Lulu Lemon Groove Pant// I have wanted a pair of these for a long time, who doesn't want to look right and tight running errands at the gym 

I, ALEXANDRA KATHARINE MCBRIDE, HEREBY SOLOMNLY SWEAR TO BLOG EVERYDAY THIS WEEK, OR FORGO PINTEREST PRIVLIDGES FOR A WEEK. 

xoxo, 
Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment