Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist

This past week has been one of the best weeks in a longggg time! I have been going to interviews pretty regularly since I got home from school, and it has been slightly discouraging and frustrating knowing that I am eager to prove myself and ready to accept responsibility but just not see great results. This week changed all that!! I accepted my first real job and could not be happier. The team is so great and I could not be more excited. It just reinforces for me that everything does happen for a reason, and that my wait was worth it! So I am really enjoying the holiday season and looking forward to spending time with my family, and the post weekend wishlist is semi-focused on new things in my life!

1. J.Crew Hoodie// I just love the stripes on the bottom and anything loungy works for me anytime.
2. J.Crew Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace// The absolute perfect necklace for layering and adding sparkle
3. Gap Striped Blazer// This is perfect for the casual office feel that I will have, but still put together and I cant get enough stripes, what can I say?
4. Gap Luxe Jersey Pocket Top //These slouchy tees come in a variety of amazing pastel and neon colors and are so flattering and soft.
5. Gap Two-Tone Leather Clutch// It is a great size, the colors are amazing, and with recent deals is totally affordable!
6. Keep Calm and Drink Up// Small book with witty quotes about drinking...as if I need another reason...
7. Anthropologie Wishbone Ring Holder// So dainty and sweet, it would look beautiful on any dresser.
8. J.Crew Pixie Pant// I have been delayed on the pixie pant bandwagon, but I am definitely adding these to the rotation for work and for lounge!

ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!
xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment