Monday, November 5, 2012

Post Weekend Wishlist

OMG. I've missed all the puns, sparkle, eye candy and general rose-gold colored (aviators) that comes with the blog world. In the real world, I've been busy with work, some unfortunate health issues for a close family friend, and the war currently being fought in my body starring my immune system and the little green germs from the Mucinex commercial. Here are a few things that made me do a double take this week...

1. Tory Burch Diaper Bag// While I am years away from needing a diaper bag for its intended purpose, this black nylon TB diaper bag seems like the perfect carry-on tote/over night bag.

2. Asos Aztec Sweater// I have been loving the aztec trend this fall, but I especially love it in these bright fall colors...plus that silhouette is perfect.

3. J.Crew Vest// I have been wanting a military style green vest for a while to mix with feminine pieces, and while I will keep that on the wishlist, when I stumbled upon this on sale summer version I loved it for fall. The color is unexpected and can brighten a neutral outfit, and so what if its meant for summer... breaking the rules is almost always fun.

4. Anthropologie Holiday Trim// I know this time of year has its nay-sayers, christmas music too early, blowup snowmen swallowing drugstore windows, etc. But I love it and especially can't get enough of the Anthro holiday trim. Half the fun of giving/getting a gift is how beautifully it is wrapped--the excitement just mounts. So I cannot wait to get my hands on these and have my gifts this season met with wide eyes.

5. J.Crew Vest// Another gorgeous alternative to the army vest. Its all over Pinterest in the best way possible and I need it.

6. Elizabeth and James Blazer// I just love the style of this blazer and need a new black one for the holiday season.

xx,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment